1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the advice alexshultz1 I'm going to check prices on the dumpster and a mini ex at my bobcat dealer tomorrow.

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Or just a bobcat with forks and a bucket
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I have to rip out the brick stairs, and it's a really tight fit with little wiggle room.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

im an old agriculture equipment junky. i have some family in from North Dakota, so i took them toa little cajun village yesterday.snapped a few pics of some old tractors and a steam powered case built to pull a thresher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. KrayzKajun

Not having a good week. Woke up yesterday feeling like crap. Tried to go work, called it quits at 10am and slept from 1130am till 5pm when my wife got home. Wife made me go to urgent care since i was running a fever of 102.8deg. After sitting there for 3hrs doc said it wasnt the flu, just a viral. Gave me some antibiotics and told me to take today off and rest. Ive got to get better by friday. Going out of town with my wife for our anniversary.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Hope you get to feeling better. That's unusual that he gave you antibiotics for a viral infection. You always let viral run it's course I thought.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

He gave me tamiflu. Said it would break the fever and help with the body aches. He said the temp change plus me working and my bros wedding last week just ran me down.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I took tamiflu when i had the flu within a day and half I was better. I had the flu for a week straight until i took that stuff.

9. KrayzKajun

Yea the tamiflu kicks ass. I feel awesome already. Gunna go cut a few commercials tommorrow, but plan to take it easy so i can enjoy my weekend getaway with my wife.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

Took the wife to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Ms for the weekend for our anniversary . We had an awesome weekend together. ( we really need a break and some time alone together). Few pics of the hotel. Of course i took pics of the sweet ass landscape. And my wife standing in a sharks mouth lol [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device