One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I mainly do directmail postcards. i dont do alot of calling, since i aht when people call trying to sell me something :dizzy:

i plan to do a mass mailing with everydoordirectmail through the post office to hit all the upscale neighborhoods in Gonzales and Prairieville. prolly between 5k-10k postcards, ill do it prolly 3 complete mailouts next year.

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah I like that website...I plan to do that next year as well...just not as many lol

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yes I've checked into that a few weeks ago. So I'm in the process of having my postcards made now. About 2k-3k on my end.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KrayzKajun

I ordered a test batch of new postcard design yesterday. Got 1k 4"x6" cards gloss color both sides for $98 shipped from overnightprints.com.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man that's a good deal😊 where did you order it from. I normally go to a print shop and get my business cards made. I always get 1k cards gloss print on one side for $100. So that really got a good deal for both sides.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

I make my own designs. I order from either gotprint.com or overnightprints.com. In the spring i ordered from gotprint.com and had 5k double sided gloss color for under $300.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Dang that's a really good deal. Does it save if you make your own design or do u just like to make it your own

10. KrayzKajun

I like to make my own. I designing one with a christmas theme to introduce my company to a new area or new years theme.
    Posted via Mobile Device