One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

By you doing it that way, it will cost more money though instead of 14.5 cents.

But that's a good ideal to raise money for the foundation and association.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I mail my test batches with stamps so i can monitor exactly when they go out and keep track of the response. I have 700 cards going out on wed. Then will start getting the spring marketing plan together.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

Landed another nice landscape renovation today, plus the homeowner is building two resturants and asked me to do the irrigation/landscaping.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

That a boy! Glad to hear your keepin busy!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

Hey, I did that run a few years ago. It was my sister's first run when she lived in Pearl River. As soon as the race started the city sent in the meter maids to write up like a 1000 tickets for those that parked in areas that were allowed the year before. Nothing was marked!!! This was the outgoing Ray Nagin adm that did this, but Mayor Landrieu voided all the tickets once he took over.

Anyway, finish as soon as you can. That free beer and food was awesome, but in limited supply.

Did they cap the amount of runners? Over 30k when I ran it. Crazy.

Good luck on the donation. WWF needs every penny they can get.

6. KrayzKajun

Nothing like a severe thunderstorm to start the day off. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea according to the news reporter the rain should be gone by 12:00. And no more for the rest of the week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Still too wet to do anything today. Time to finish gettin my postcards out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I love the crazy weather. LOL not a cloud in the sky for 2 weeks and then it just dumps lol. Gotta love LA

10. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

PLLEEEAASSSSEE send some of that rain my way. We are in bad shape again. Last years drought kicked our butt and now this fall we should have had 11" for sept,oct and nov but have had only 2" for all 3 months. Cracks are back in the ground and the stock tanks are about as low as they were last year.