One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of feedback did you get on the last batch?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i had a pretty good response from the mailout in the spring. im going for a more professional presentation now. i had a batch of 200 of the new design hit a community yesterday. so far ive gotten 3calls and 5emails. im finally making my mark. :clapping:

3. KrayzKajun

Not a good day. Was moving a trailer at my shop and the steering linkage snapped on the drivers side of my dually. Waiting on the tow truck now to bring to dealer. Guess this seals the deal tht i need a spare truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

hey jacob when you contacted real estate development companies about bush hogging did you email, call or show up at their office?

5. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry kajun for your breakdown, I have always hoped to have a backup or 2nd truck.......I'm still wanting one someday.......

6. KrayzKajun

All of the above. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i guess the better question would of been what did u find most effective im planning on running a jd 4720

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

I know the feeling, my truck was down 2-3 days a few weeks ago. I had to replace my fuel pump. Stuff like that really sucks. I'll be getting me another one next year sometime.

9. KrayzKajun

Atleast my rental is dodge. Got a 2011 ram 1500 crewcab. Man i miss my dually. I will have a spare truck by the 1st of the year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea once I get my other one I'll have a spare truck also. But I'm pushing real hard to have another crew. That's why I'm investing in the EDDM!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device