Lawn Care Forum banner

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

549K views 2K replies 208 participants last post by  Kleen Kutz 
#1 ·
well time to start the new season off. ill try to upadate with new pics every few days.
hopefully ths weekend i'll finish putting the shelves and racks in my trailer.

The mowing/landscape rig!

thought this was a cool pic while cutting my yard today.

waiting for the winter rye to go dormant! this is my house! (i know my beds look like crap)

See less See more
#7 ·
looks good. do u like the toro hand mower? i hate mine .

#17 ·
that definitly is a sick set up.

Nice green grass also, the green long blades of grass look like the stock photo's you can buy. Very nice thick grass.

Do you do sandblasting too? if so thats quite a set up

I am going to be in the market this year if everything goes well for a 08 or 09 F250 or 350 srw. What do you recommend styles and engine and everything for a personal/work truck. I am looking at the same one you have diesel only in white with a white/chrome grille inserts, and painted black fender trim and the lower panel is also black with the 20" clad rims. It was around 31k with 25xxx miles on it.

If you dont mind me asking, what did you spend on yours? Also how much were the slick rims and rubber?

thanks man and good luck this season

#18 ·
Grass clippings are a great source of Nitrogen, spend alot less cash if you leave them in the yard.
It looks strange that you have your graduating class listed ahead of time.2013 Is not here yet.

#21 ·
Arrrrgghhh... there should be a rule that no one can post current-season green grass pictuers till April 1. I have been climbing the walls lately, so anxious to go MOW.

Btw, awesome truck!

#23 ·
He has posted that same picture before, about a year ago. It was not taken today. Some people have nothing better to do.

#25 ·
BS -you posted it before, like last year. Only pictures that are new are the ones of your truck with the sandblasting equipment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.