One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC LawnSite Gold Member

Will you miss the donuts?:laugh::laugh::walking:
    glad to see it:)

2. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats awesome man, good for you. Im just curious but is landscaping really going to pay as well as being a police officer. I have a lot of officer friends up here and they get paid 60-75k a year with full benifits and work 36hour shifts twice every 10 days. They have.

They all say that they do the police officer gig for the benifits, they they are too good to pass up

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

police here only make maybe half of what the guys up north make.

4. KrayzKajun

i actually dont eat donuts. LOL:drinkup:

5. iheartJMS

iheartJMS LawnSite Member

Kajun, you are my inspiration :)
    Read through the whole thread the other night and love your work and equipment.
    Would you mind PMing me with some info on the career as being a police officer? It has been something I've wanted to do and would like to learn more about it...

6. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Krayz is right. Down here its hard to make it on solely a police salary. They literally make half or less of the figure you put up. Its really sad actually. One of my buddies is trying to get on w/ different departments. He has not been able to get on with any so in the mean time he is starting a tree service. Basically he subs for different LCOs. Say I have a tree that a customer wants to have removed and i cannot remove it because its too big or near a house. He will come in and limb/drop the tree and then I will clean up/haul everything off and grind the stump. Works out good for parties involved. Its will be great part time income for him when he finally gets on w/ a department.
    Mike

7. Seltzerpm

Seltzerpm LawnSite Member

Follow your dream KK.

8. KrayzKajun

a few pics from today.
    resoded the blvd area. leveled off the area by the sidewalk. put a new edge on the beds and mulch. not bad for a days work solo!
    before :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

after:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my dump trailer. its getting ready for a refurbish.. taking the extensions off, new paint, new rear doors, tires..
    she is ugly but wait till im done.
    [​IMG]

9. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

The work looks good, but why in the world would you use wood as a border to hold the soil in? It's going to rot within a year with all the rain down there!

10. KrayzKajun

its treated wood. its just there as a border for now. will be removed in the spring. stops the dumba$$ NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR from driving on the grass:hammerhead: