One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

a few pics from today. also truck is going in tonight to have the graphics put on the sides 2morrow!!
    hauled some debris today with my dump trailer, of course it started raining while loading the trailer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

one of the beds in my front yard. still blooming!!
    [​IMG]

2. KrayzKajun

Got the graphics and tailgate wrap put on the new dually
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

aw you tease! pictures work better than words hahaha

4. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Posted via Mobile Device

5. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Some silver mods would help the trailer look newer and less like it time warped from the set of Sanford & Son :laugh:. Adding a cross bar to support the rear of the trailer and having some bi-fold doors fab'd up would be a lot easier then messing with those boards. The cross bar would really support the sides better so they don't end up pushed out under even average use.

I would budget $1000 for some high quality mods. I dropped a grand on my C&M gooseneck to replace the fold down gate with duals and make a few support mods.

Have you inspected all the wheels for end play since it's an older trailer? I'd be tempted to just throw away all the bearings and replace them since it costs so little.

6. KrayzKajun

Plan is for new tires,bearing all neew lights and wiring, rear doors and cross supports
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

8. pfcjs

pfcjs LawnSite Member

Truck lettering and design look really nice. Very clean design which is a good change from some I've seen.

9. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Spend 45k on a truck, but you cannot spend 3k on a nice wrap? The 3k wrap will make you more money than a 45k truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Full wraps are really sensory overload. Some you have to hunt to figure out what they are selling and where the contact info is. Enclosed trailers yes, trucks no. Just my 2 cents.
    Posted via Mobile Device