One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Get an oil analysis on hte engine and hydro system if it has metal in it change filters, clean and paint machine and sell in the spring.

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

or get a magnet and stick it into the hydraulic tank and change engine and check with a magnet.

3. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

both sides are weak?

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

just one side. the other is strong as can be

5. KrayzKajun

project i started yesterday. got the edging in for both signs and put soil down. still need to add a lil more soil . plan to finish up friday, Saturday morning at the latest.

this is a donation to the city. i have a sign next to each bed saying Landscaping donated by my company.

thousands of people pass these signs everyday. both are at major intersections.

before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as of yesterday:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

posted on your forum in the landscaping section, these are some really quick designs but get the job done

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. KrayzKajun

Thanks. I plan to do some agapanthus on each side with a row of hawthorne thru the middle and a lot color in the front
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. sdm111

sdm111 LawnSite Member

That has to be one of the best intersections for advertising. I passed through there yesterday you were there and the traffic was at a stand still. What was going on at the market?

9. alexschultz1

Agapanthus might look a little stragly as a strong end plant . Aim for something more bold to focus your eyes. I like the indian hawthorn with color in the front.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. alexschultz1

so i have the agapanthus on the ends, indian hawthorn in the middle and lavender in front of the indian hawthorn, day lilies to accent and annual flower beds on the end. I really dont like the design because it will look barren for a large part of the year. for a design like this you want something that you wont have to maintain, and that will continue to look great as it grows.

[​IMG]