One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

put an offer in today on a piece of property next to my brother. its 15.24 acres of timber. should find out 2morrow if they accepted my offer.
  2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

how did that design turn out?
  3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Whats the land for? Did they accept the offer?
  4. KrayzKajun

The design I came up turned out nice. Should have some pics up 2nite. My offer was accepted for the land. I plan to eventually build a house on it and have a place to put my Man Cave and store my equipment.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. KrayzKajun

here are a few pics of one of the signs i did, only reason i used red mulch was becuz i had about 40 extra bags at my yard and this landscaping was a donation to the city from my company.

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Job!!
  7. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Red Mulch, Green Edging...Well it is Christmas time I guess!!

LOL...Looks good, I just have deeply seeded hatred of Red Mulch!! :laugh:
  8. KrayzKajun

The feeling is mutual. I hate red mulch, but sometimes it looks good.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Reading a few posts back about your issues with the TT pumps. I had a similar issue with my Cougar (same pumps). It was pulling pretty good to one side. A new Wix filter and Castrol 20W50 did the trick! Now its just a little out of balance to one side. Hardly noticeable. Runs about $30 at Oriellys.
  10. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

What are the shrubs on the ends? They look like Cleyera but it's hard to tell from the distance. Two of the other shrubs look like a type of Euonymus which tend to be mildew and insect prone. I can see the Indian Hawthorns, Boxwoods, and what appears to be one of the larger leafed Viburnums in the middle area.

It appears with the low elevation of the sigh lettering that the shrubs in front of the Hawthorns are going to become problematic. I like the Agapanthus and the Dianthus/kale mix will winter well. It looks like the other annuals are Petunias and Snap dragons? Does the Mexican Heather tend to survive the winter in your area?