One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks Great, I love that Dodge

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks. I'm really loving my dually. She hit 7000miles on the odometer yesterday. In the spring I will prolly do the dpf delete,programer,exhaust and intake , so the cummins can breath some more. Gotta pick up 4 pallets of pavers next week, time to give her a good load to pull.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

few pics from today. did all this solo. man i have a hatred for tht concrete landscape curbing!
    gunna tear out all the old plants on monday and get everything prepped for new install.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey I see a Husky chain saw there how do you like ?

5. KrayzKajun

love them! thts a lil 235 in the pic. i have a 455 Rancher also.:weightlifter:

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Have you compared them to Stihl because I'm gonna pick up a new saw and trying to decide between the two ?

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

lol that is one fed up dump

8. KrayzKajun

Yea the dump trailer is old. But she is a beast. Once I finish up this job, the trailer is going in for some welding to straighten up the walls and add some barn doors to the rear. Then paint. New lights,tires etc.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

husqy > stihl any day of the week. i just sold all of my stihl 660's (big ass saws) because im switching over to husky. They rev up faster and are smooth to operate. That 235 is perfect for landscapers though, i have one that i throw around my shoulder and climb trees with.

try to bend that dump back with your bobcat. push it into position, weld a temporary cross member on and then weld support brackets on the side to keep it in position. If you dont have a welder you can go to home depot and rent one for $65

10. KrayzKajun

Picked up another tree job from a neighbor in the neighborhood I'm doin the landscape install in. Looks like I won't get a chance to slow down ths year.
    Posted via Mobile Device