One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i really do like the Cat 226. ive prolly put close to 300hrs on tht machine(between jobs for my company and running it for my buddy who owns it)

i love my lil mustang 2044 too. i think i may wind up keeping my mustang and getting a 66" root grapple to focus on more tree work!

2. KrayzKajun

Thanks.:waving:

3. KrayzKajun

a few pics of a couple tree jobs i went look at.

first one is for a buddy. he just bought this house as a foreclosure and wants this tree cut down and the stump grinded.
    [​IMG]
    Customer wants the lil double tree infront the pines cut down and stump grinded.

customer wants to raise the canopy on all the trees in their front yard. and wants to re-landscape and sod the whole front yard come Feb!

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Your not wasting time putting that license to work. :laugh:

5. KrayzKajun

ok here are pics. lawnsite woldnt let me edit

a few pics of a couple tree jobs i went look at.

first one is for a buddy. he just bought this house as a foreclosure and wants this tree cut down and the stump grinded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Customer wants the lil double tree infront the pines cut down and stump grinded.
    [​IMG]

customer wants to raise the canopy on all the trees in their front yard. and wants to re-landscape and sod the whole front yard come Feb!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah no kidding! Put that license to work!

7. KrayzKajun

I look at it this way, no point in having the licenses or certifications, if you are not going to use them.:dancing:

8. KrayzKajun

postcard design i put together tonight.
    i may break down and pay to have someone design me a a new card

[​IMG]

9. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a grape vine growing up that large tree? The pesky grape vines can get quite large under the right conditions here in TX. The plant won't make any decent grapes but the root stock is widely used in the grafting process to grow improved varieties of grapes.

10. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think they are grapes, looks like poison oak.
    What you are thinking about are muscadine grapes. We have some in the woods behind our house that have taken over large pine trees. Those are very large and have about a 2-3" trunk. They put on small clusters but they never really make grapes.