One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

It's different enough that it may get the second look needed to keep a handful of them out of the trash and make you some cash. I wouldn't worry about the "see back.." note or the area code if you only work in the 504 area.

I'm only going to put the one heading on the front of my card and no other info this time. My goal is for the customer to flip the card over to see what on the other side and hopefully the back side special as well as the info will keep a few out of the landfill.

Some people may think the card is from their current service and they won't know until they flip it over. Hopefully then a few people who have been pondering making a change will think my card is divine intervention. Halleluiah saved by Plantscape Solutions. Dig deep and pass the collection plate my way :angel:.

2. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with Plantscape both on the "see back" comment (it's unnecessary) as well as on the tree price ($2,500 sounds about right).

I would, however, keep the 504 area code, as we both know that there are a lot of people who use 985 and others...

Card looks good!

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Chase & David for the advice.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep thats the one. Some years they make grapes other years they don't.
    mike

5. KrayzKajun

What a day! Pressure washed 5 driveways. time to go back to working on my mailing list.

6. KrayzKajun

here is a updated version!
    front
    [​IMG]

back
    [​IMG]

7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

awesome! what program did you use?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Print Artist Platinum.

9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I always dislike seeing "Bobat Service" on a list of a companies services. Especially when they have a Cat and not a Bobcat! But thats how people recognize a skidsteer I guess. Its like Kleenex and a tissue. Kleenex is a brand not the actual object itself.

10. KrayzKajun

yea if we were to put skidsteer service nobody would know what it is!