One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You BETTER get pics up of them.:laugh:

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

On my way home now. The bar on the shindy is 32" not 48. Guy told me the wrng size.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

my craigslist find today! both started on the 1st pull. plan to clean them up ths weekend, maybe do some muffler mods on them.

Shindaiwa 757 w/32" bar
    [​IMG]

Stihl ms260 Pro w/20" bar
    [​IMG]

and had throw in a few pics of all my saws
    smallest to biggest: Husky 235 w/14" bar, Echo CS370 w/16" bar, Husky 455 Rancher w/20" bar, Stihl ms260 Pro w/20" bar, Shindy 757 w/32" bar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

You're ready for some hard core tree work!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

Really trying to push the tree work this year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You got a nice accumulation of saws,I hope you put them to work.:weightlifter:

7. noahb195

Have you been gettin a lot of calls? And what mowers and heldhelds do you use. Ive seen your work, trailers, trucks but i havent seen what in your shop and that giant enclosed trailer. Oh yeah can you post pictures of the new truck
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

The 1/2 ton truck I bought is still at my uncles house. I don't really need it at this moment so , he is letting me keep it there. Equipment: Mowers- 46" Exmark lazer Z, 32" Ferris hydro cut w/b, 5x 21" pushmowers(few different brands, always keep atleast one in the trailer) Handhelds: all echo trimmers & edgers, Backpack blowers: 1x Echo & 1x Shindaiwa. Tree work is regulated in Louisiana. With a Landscape Contractors lic, u can only cut anything up to 12' in height & not over 3" in dia. Anything bigger and you need an arborist lic. Now that I'm a lic arboristan I'm really trying to get tree jobs. If we get a good hurricane this year I will be ready.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. noahb195

Sounds good
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

smallest to biggest: Husky 235 w/14" bar, Echo CS370 w/16" bar, Husky 455 Rancher w/20" bar, Stihl ms260 Pro w/20" bar, Shindy 757 w/32" bar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

I have the husky 455 rancher too, its a nice solid saw. little too heavy to climb with though :dizzy::dizzy: