1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

That is a good looking trailer, would like to have one of them myself. If your skid steer can reach to dump if from the side it would be great to have, if it cant reach then the trailer would be useless.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

yea i waiting on a call back on that one. found a lowprofile triple axle today. made a thread in the trailer forum about that one.

3. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

It looked clean because it was painted. A T200 is a nightmare.

4. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Why do you need tracks? Is wet weather holding up production? The rubberover tire tracks are kind of pricey. You have to have special wheels as well.

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I really dont care

6. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

You will love getting a skid steer on tracks they have such a smoother ride. I took a class at a local college a few years ago where we got certified to operate different equipment (track hoe, bull dozer, front loader, back hoe, and we had wheeled and tracked skid steers) I always liked running the tracked cat skid steers. We just got to play in the dirt every day and got a certificate at the end of the course. I never worked as a heavy equipment operator but I guess I could if I wanted to.

7. KrayzKajun

well finally made a deal on a new to me dump trailer. goin pick it up 2morrow evening when i get out of class.

2005 Big Tex 25du
    8' x 18', dual tandem axles, equipment ramps, dual jacks in front.
    got it for $4k

cant wait to get it and put her to work.

8. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

sweet! is that the dump trailer on slide 91?

9. KrayzKajun

yea thts a pic i took when i found it for sale. i think it was meant to be. i was looking for a bigger, newer(for safety reasons) dump and thtat one went up forsale literally a 1/2 mile down the road from my shop.:clapping:

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

that thing is a god dam beast of a dump trailer :weightlifter:! u going to get it lettered up to match ur truck? cant wait to see more pics of it...