One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

the funny thing is, they called me. they have a grounds crew, but they suck at maintaining the turf/landscape.

2. professional

professional LawnSite Member

Go to FindLotSize.com, it has a format similar to goilawn. It's free though. Not 100% accurate, but it is good at giving you an idea of sizes.

3. KrayzKajun

Thankf for tht info.:waving:

4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

thats y they should leave these things to the professionals! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

5. KrayzKajun

Went to a home and garden show today with my mom. made a few good contacts with some home builders etc..

my local walker dealer had booth setup and had few reps from walker their. they want to setup a day for the walker rep to ride along with me while i can a 52" GHS w/26hp kohler.

i think the cut of a walker could give me an edge on my competition. plus walker is offering some really nice deals right now.

6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Walker does make a sweet machine. If you can get one for a day then I would go for it. I have wanted to try a super b for a while but I never asked. Most dealers around here wont let you take any machines out for the whole day and I am not comfortable with just trying it on one account. I will have to look into them more when I ready for a rider.

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, it would be cool to try a 52'' GHS out for a day. Most I see are 42'' and 48'' ones.

8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

The regional rep brought one out for us to use on one yard. I liked it but I would rather have a navigator. Plus the price tag...:0
    Mike

9. KrayzKajun

i have one stop that is 5 large lawns. so perfect spot on my route to demo the walker,

10. KrayzKajun

the price tag is not as bad asi thought.

2012 Walker 52" GHS w/ 26hp kohler is $12k plus walker is offereing 5% off and 3.9% for 60months and my dealer is offereing anither 5% off for spring open house. so it would be 10% off and 3.9 for 60mnths. not too bad.