One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

everyone is having great deals....personally id go for scag but it really all depends on your dealer support and of course price.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

yea i priced a 61" Scag turftiger w/ 35hp gas was $9,999

3. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

our tiger was 13k...61in with the 29hp DFI Kawi....i am considering grasshopper since u have get that huge hurricane blower(9000cfms) which would be awsome for leaves! haha

4. KrayzKajun

waiting on a quote for Walker MD 52" GHS, w/ 20hp kubota diesel. i really like the idea of being able to change out decks instead having to buy a different mower if a bigger contract comes up.

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I didn't know you could swap out decks, thats really neat! Diesel power too!

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, you can switch out decks, and all kinds of other attachments.

7. KrayzKajun

Would like the Walker MD 52" GHS deck w/ 20hp diesel and get a 64" or 74" side discharge deck also for open mowing
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking at 14K for a 48" GHS with 20 hp engine. Not happening! I ended up getting a scag cougar...these bagging units really do give you the edge over the competition. I am one of only like 4 companies in town that owns a GHS style mower (out of at least 50 companies in town...maybe closer to 100 in the peak times of year)
    Mike

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those 74'' SD decks are monsters, and would be great for open field mowing.

10. KrayzKajun

I know $14k seems high, I try to look at the positive benefits. Would really help set me apart from the average lawn guys around here. There is a member on here who is a few cities over from me, he bought a walker GHS two summers ago, during tht time he almost doubled his lawn accounts, due to gaining customers from the way the walker cut. Set himself apart from others. That's what I'm trying to do.
    Posted via Mobile Device