One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

im not sure what size your trailer is but make sure a 74in cutting deck would fit!

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

My enclosed trailer is 8.5' x 18'. And my open trailer is 6.5' x 16'.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I knew of the other attachments, like dethatcher, blower, plow and all that fun stuff, I just didn't know decks were interchangable. Can the diesel handle a 74" cut in comparsion to the 56"?

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I would assume it can handle it.

5. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

what is your current rig for cutting this year look like

6. I'm all about setting myself apart, but unless these are high end homes, I can't fathom dropping 14k on a mower. Your cutting St Aug, correct? I have used 3 different brands that give St Aug an excellent cut and none of them are even close to 14k. The only way I would contemplate a walker would be as a sub for cutting zoysia and hybrid Bermuda instead of using a reel, but since the reel costs way less and a rotary can't match the cut I still wouldnt buy one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

The 52" deck is the GHS, the 64" & 74" decks are side discharge. The 20hp Kubota diesel could handle them fine.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Btw the brands are ferris(same mower as you), wright, and toro. I've also seen hustler leave a nice cut too. I'm just saying, I would rather put that money towards something else. Plus, the walker will cost you a lot more if you finance vs the scag at 4 years 0%...
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

Yea. My dealer just texted me with a deal on a left over 2011 61" Scag Turf Tiger w/ 35hp gas engine. $9,999 w/ 5% off for spring open house.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

Depends. I have a 16' open trailer and a 18' enclosed trailer. Lazer Z 46", 32" Ferris hydro cut w/b, a few 21s and all echo trimmers n edgers. Echo backpack blower and shindy eb802 blower.
    Posted via Mobile Device