One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, it does, I really like how the soft scape mulch looks is it easy to work?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Great to work with, covers twice as much as regular mulch.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

what ever happened to the izuzu

4. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

We shouldn't be bringing that back up.

5. robbiep

robbiep LawnSite Member

nice work. but we're not suprised

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

no gonna lie, i was hoping to learn more about what happened as well. If this is a sore subject, then i completely understand, but i was excited for the project.

Greatl ooking work with the red mulch, i almost feel like in the south the red mulch enhances the landscape cuz everything is so much drier there! It brings some life to the house and everything and boldens the yard up! Edging looks great

7. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll help change the subject real quick!
    Jacob - not trying to hijack your thread, but I know millions of ppl follow this one!
    If anybody is looking for a REALLY good long bed Dodge 2500 quad cab (2006 - so pre-emission control stuff) with 42000 miles on it - I traded one in at Steve White Motors in Hickory NC Saturday.
    Jacob - I built what I think you would love. If you get a second to look in the trucks and trailers forum - i have pics in the detachable dovetail thread.
    I am alot like you - lots of different projects! I tried to build the most versitile truck that I could think of.
    Flatbed dump with a detachable dovetail. Now I just have to build about 10 different sets of walls and a leaf box and whatever else I can come up with.

Best of luck bud!!!
    :usflag:

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Here is a better pic that shows how deep and wide of a edge i made around the front beds to help with holding the mulch and slowing invasion of weeds. Lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good!

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

did you just spade shovel the edge?