One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Got a call today for new irrigation install and landscape renovation. Season is starting out well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm telling you. Every time the ground almost dries up it rains again. I guess I cannot complain after the past several summers.

3. I'm surprised you guys get rain already...unless that's normal for your area. Our rainy season is may-October. The other months are DRY
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I love your operation! I like how you are so diversified. Also, like the new shop and most of all your truck (as if you haven't heard that a million times already).

5. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

This random rain that comes I'm and out has be backed up for a good while now. Usually we can work through it by doing light work but right now it's just impossible to work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Seltzerpm

Seltzerpm LawnSite Member

love the tractor how much did it run you? just wondering

7. hurrikanelandscaping

hurrikanelandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Big fan of the thread Jacob. Does the prices I see online for EDDM through the post office include postage and such? I am just trying to clarify. Thanks a Lot!

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Well its Mardi Gras day and im home with the wife. We have more rain coming. Ready to get back to work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yep I'm ready to. I hope it its as much as they say. I have a clean up job lined up tomorrow. Only 20% for tomorrow though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. SwatDawg15

SwatDawg15 LawnSite Member

If I can cut by Friday I will be lucky. Water everywhere and still coming down