One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Light freeze last night then 70's a couple days later. Got to love being in the south huh?

2. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Man I hate Dodges with a burning passion however I really like yours. And how do you price out brush hogging jobs?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Weather is back in the low 70s this week. Finally ordered a new 19hp kawasaki for my lazer z. Also paid off my ferris w/b and my skidsteer today. Thats an extra $400/mnth tht will stat in my bank account. Also dropped off another round of postcards this morning. 1600 cards going to three communities woth homes in the $400k + range.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

That's a nice feeling paying stuff off. Another load off your back. Good luck with the postcards. I haven't sent out that last of mine yet. But I will soon though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Jacob how many hours did you got out of 19hp Kawasaki on the lazer:waving:

6. KrayzKajun

No clue. Hour meter broke two years ago. Was prolly in the 600-700hr range, but my maintenance wasnt the greatest. Now im anal about changing oil/filters etc.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

Well postcards i dropped off yesterday have already made it to some mailboxes. Ive received 5calls already. Have 5 estimates scheduled for 2morrow morning.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Congrats! All your results make me want to send some out.

9. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Jacob, when you give estimates do you give them on the spot or go home and type them up and email them to the client?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey Krayz, quick question. I have a landscaping job that I'm doing. I have about 4 yards of garden soil to put down and 60 bags of mulch I'm doing next weekend. What would you charge someone?
    Posted via Mobile Device