One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Oh my gosh, that picture is gold baby! Where did you get them from? By far the best improvement besides the tool box/tank and tires.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Its the factory center caps tht go with the chrome simulaters. One of my front simulators is cracked. So i took them off. I like the look with the chrome center on the black wheels.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

Not having a good day. Landscaping at the highschool is put on hold for a few months. Found out this morning that i didnt win any of the house demolition bids i submitted. Some company under bid everyone by over 50% at $4800/house to demo and fill in the lot with sand. Ughhhh. Whts next?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

thats real dissapointing to hear. How are the bids for the train bush hogging going? Have you heard back from those?

Also, did you end up buying they loader in another thread for 1500?

5. KrayzKajun

Im about to call the railroad and see whts going on. I went ahead and filled out the paperwork to be a supplier and already got my vendor verification back from them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. burnsyscapes

burnsyscapes LawnSite Member

Where did you get those pre filled out vellum paper?

7. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Oh that was you I was bidding against? Jk jk.

Thats pretty crappy. Do you know what company it was? I heard LA's best has been doing that alot with demos now, dont know how true it is though.

8. KrayzKajun

It was Lakeview Demolition. Guess we cant win them all.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

The mess at one of my new commercial accnts. None of the valves work when using the controller and only 2 out of 4 work when turned on manually. Have them sold on putting in new valves and a new Toro DC controller that i will mount in one of the beds out of sight for ease of maintenance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah but they have zero overhead, so that price seems in line. You will get there one day dude.

We ahd them demo several houses for us at TCC. They do top notch work, so its not like they are hacks running around lowballing people.