Lawn Care Forum banner

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

316K views 1K replies 137 participants last post by  PLLandscape 
#1 ·
Start the year off with a few random pics. Moving into a new yard/shop thus week. Will try to keep this years thread up to par with last year.

Posted via Mobile Device

See less See more
#103 ·
Jack of all trades. eh? Are you volunteer?
Been a Volunteer firefighter for almost 10yrs. Was a paid one for almost 3yrs.

Got my first call from my first batch of postcards tht went out last week. Landed that cleanup this morning. This job will cover my whole directmail marketing for this spring and allow me to send out almost 20k cards
Posted via Mobile Device

#106 ·
Did that on the newest work truck. I love it.. I did 5% all around on my 02 2500hd and it was hard to see out of at night when I was pulling the trailer. But the 15% on the sides and 40% on the windshield is great, just dark enough but you can see at night if needed.

#113 ·
Yea Krayz I say the same thing it do look rough. You'll find something better than that. I think you'll have to put alot of $$ in it.
We're in the business to make $$ not loose money.
Posted via Mobile Device

#115 ·
Krayz have you ever stop by and look at those box trucks over at Leson Chevrolet?
Posted via Mobile Device

#118 ·
Yea they are all gas engines. There is a place on airline hwy past the airport that sells boxvans and work trucks. Gunna go chek them out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea right there on the right side headed to Kenner. I know where you talking bout.
Posted via Mobile Device

#121 ·
Krazy,

Maybe it's not my position to pry but what exactly are you looking for in another truck? Are you getting by just fine with you dodge?

I know we run completely different operations, but from what i can tell you seem to do a little of everything (mowing, installs, irrigation, tree work etc). Your Dodge seems to be handling all the work just fine, why not try to squeeze through another season, save up some dough and buy a truck in excellent condition?

NOW, if that's just not an option-i will be the first to tell you that having a backup truck is a life-saver! A simple rule that i try to follow when making purchases is what i call "multiple functions" rule. If possible i try no to buy anything that can only be used for one purpose. My suggestion is to get yourself a second dually. I just don't want to see you waist time and money on a project truck of which time you don't and won't have much of when the season officially starts.

just watching out for yah man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.