One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Got asked to submit 3more bids on some house demolitions. Plus landed a meeting for a large commercial accnt, they want to meet next week to go over my proposal and talk about doing some landscaping.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome Work man. I'm getting my tractor ready to trade in for a mini skid. I'm looking at the big boxer but I can't find any reviews on here. I'm not much of a dingo fan with the steering wheel thing

I'm downsizing and running lean for a while to save up some money before hurricane season.

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I'm scared of EDDM though. I see all the success you've had but then I keep thinking about how I blew $1500 last year with NO calls at all on a different advertising idea.

I'm trying to play it safe but grow at the same time. I'm about to hire a salesman to help me

4. KrayzKajun

Got a surprise this morning. Pulled up to one of my commercial accnts that i maintain the turf/landscape to find out it was awarded the Garden of the month award from the city civic association. ( funny thing the spring cleanup/remulch is scheduled for next week.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

Got a few new shirts made. Im really digging the khaki short sleeve button up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KrayzKajun

What a beautiful morning. Sunshine and 64deg. Have 5 new estimates to go look at this morning. Plus phone has been ringing all morning.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Things are looking GREAT for you Jacob!!! Congratulations!!!!! (Your cards and shirts look really good!)
    :usflag:

8. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Congrats on the award Jacob! Keep up the good work!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

My project for today. Just have to trim the excess off the back and the across the front.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

What's the need for the sides? That thing is so friggin big as it is.