1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I have one bid out right now. That is for 1.6/acres to be mowed weekly. If i get that one, ill prolly pick up a 61" Turf Tiger.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I'll let you buy it first and see how you like it I'm looking at one as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Kleen Kuts just got one and I'm pretty sure he is in love with it lol

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Oh yes I LOVE it for sure. That's a beast!!! Can't go wrong with one like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. dstifel

What did it run you if u you don't mind me asking. I pretty much specialized in small yards up until this year but i picked a couple 2 acre plus yards. i currently have a 72" schwiess but it is not good for residentials use it to mow my empty lots.

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Bout 10k I use it in about 2-3 residential yards but if you can't master it and watch your turns don't use it. That sucka can tear a yard up though. It's all about been experience.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. dstifel

Yea i spent countless hours mowing on a farm with a lazer when i was younger and even more hours in a skid loader. I feel like i have a pretty good handle on them but I'm sure there is always something new to learn.

Here you go Krazy as much as i want to think it its just not going to be in the budget for me to get one this year.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/grd/3734511382.html

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Just landed a nice bush-hogging job for a really good cleint. Definitly could lead to alot of future work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

You spend 10K on a mower you use twice a week? Or you use it more than that on commercial or municipal properties as well?

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Mainly commercial property. I have a lot of big commercial property.
    Posted via Mobile Device