Lawn Care Forum banner

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

316K views 1K replies 137 participants last post by  PLLandscape 
#1 ·
Start the year off with a few random pics. Moving into a new yard/shop thus week. Will try to keep this years thread up to par with last year.

Posted via Mobile Device

See less See more
#136 ·
no gonna lie, i was hoping to learn more about what happened as well. If this is a sore subject, then i completely understand, but i was excited for the project.

Greatl ooking work with the red mulch, i almost feel like in the south the red mulch enhances the landscape cuz everything is so much drier there! It brings some life to the house and everything and boldens the yard up! Edging looks great

#137 ·
I'll help change the subject real quick!
Jacob - not trying to hijack your thread, but I know millions of ppl follow this one!
If anybody is looking for a REALLY good long bed Dodge 2500 quad cab (2006 - so pre-emission control stuff) with 42000 miles on it - I traded one in at Steve White Motors in Hickory NC Saturday.
Jacob - I built what I think you would love. If you get a second to look in the trucks and trailers forum - i have pics in the detachable dovetail thread.
I am alot like you - lots of different projects! I tried to build the most versitile truck that I could think of.
Flatbed dump with a detachable dovetail. Now I just have to build about 10 different sets of walls and a leaf box and whatever else I can come up with.

Best of luck bud!!!
:usflag:

#145 ·
Yea you right, it did rain pretty good last night. Are you out there right now?

#147 ·
Yea im out here. Trying to mulch the back beds. Like walking through a swamp.
Posted via Mobile Device
I thought it was pretty wet out there. Once it rain pretty good like that, it's pretty soak in that area. That area use to be a sugar cane field before the developed neighborhood.

#150 ·
Hey Jacob what did you use to keep it weed free:waving:
I pulled most of the visible weeds and i use my trimmer to cut them down to bare dirt. Spray the beds with roundup and an app of Preen pre-m. Then mulch. This is a weekly maintenance accnt so when income to cut the grass weekly, i can spot spray the weeds and pull any new ones to keep the beds looking good
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.