One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Working with a lot of "bagged" material at my full time job. Place cardboard down before you start stacking bags on a pallet. Helps when you slide your forks into the pallet from ripping the bottom ones. Also throw a pallet in between palletized material if you stack them on top of each other. Helps from stabbing the top row with the forks.

If you push enough palletized sandbags you might want to look at block trucks or a flatbed that has a forklift on the rear of it. Move material faster.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Just finished taking the Louisiana Utlity Arborist exam. Pretty confident i passed. Hmmm wonder if any of the big utlity/pipeline companies around me would have any use for someone certified as an Arborist, Utility Arborist and spray license.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

On my way to do a small bushhogging job of a levee behind one of my new industrial accnts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

Job i did today. got a call earlier, landed a sod install i bid on two weeks ago. Going cut around one of the railroad offices in the morning and try to get as much done as possible tommorrow before the rain comes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I bet it's nice having that cab. You don't find it a hindrance?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

In LA in the summer I'm sure its nice and cool.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I Pm'd you krayz.. I can't seem to get in contact with the guy from plan it graphics. Do you have a number?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Did you put the loader back on the tractor?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

Yea i put the loader back on.

10. KrayzKajun

Job i did this morning for for the railroad. from now on this one will get cut every two weeks. finished up right as the rain started and turned the day into a washout.
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]