One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

How many guys do you need to do the sandbagging operation? You gonna set them up for them or just sell them the sandbags?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

To run at top efficiency i need three guys. 1x equipment operator and 2x ground guys( one to keep the speed loader ready, and another to secure the drawstrings on the attachment).
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Finding that niche in your area is going to be HUGE! Cant wait to see it in action. Did you ever post any vids with the gopro?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

Going pick up an SD card for the GoPro tommorrow. Plan to start making some serious videos to promote the new company. Even thinking of taking my landscape graphics off my truck and do a 3/4 wrap on my dually and wrapping my old 14' enclosed trailer in Kajun Flood Workz, graphics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I would say just take the graphics off your truck. Just leave clean and without graphics. Then do a full wrap on that older enclosed trailer.

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Krayz who does your wrap?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

Picking up my sandbag attachment 2morrow morning. Sandbags will be here on friday. Ill start a new thread for Kajun flood Workz tomorrow. Already got a call from a construction company looking for sandbags for a flood control project. Here we go!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

That's soo great! You should make serious moneu with that! How are you going to handle all this work?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a fancy attachment. Never seen anything like that.

10. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Probably should post this in your new thread but how will you charge for this, by the bag?
    Posted via Mobile Device