One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Eischeid

Eischeid LawnSite Member

I'm digging the teddy bear. lol

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like im goin to have to cut down my beautiful tree in my backyard. The foreclosed home behind me is infested with termites and now my poor tree is infested from top to bottom. This tree was one of the reasons i bought my house 5yrs ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

Priced an underbrush clearing/mulching job for a section of servitude for a dveloper. Approx 550 x 50'. Should find out 2morrow if the job is a go.

Small area i bushhogged for the same developer to stop the homeowners from complaining about the high grass. The clearing job above is part of this area. Too many trees over 2-3" diameter to use the bushhogg.

Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

Priced an underbrush clearing/mulching job for a section of servitude for a dveloper. Approx 550 x 50'. Should find out 2morrow if the job is a go.

Small area i bushhogged for the same developer to stop the homeowners from complaining about the high grass. The clearing job above is part of this area. Too many trees over 2-3" diameter to use the bushhogg.

Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

It amazes me how much work you get and how you keep up with it all.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

have you gotten a mulching or clearing job yet?
    Just asking because I find myself pricing a lot of jobs for work I want (but havent done before) and I dont get it. Just a battle i fight in my head between A)being discouraged and should keep at it or B) i'm genuinely not in the market on pricing and I'm wasting my time.

7. KrayzKajun

Nice 5' snake i chased down while bushhogging. Used a pipe to hold his head dow and cut it off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

Texas Rat Snake... I've killed 14 snakes already this year and many more have gotten away.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I've seen more this year than any other, all harmless rat snakes.

10. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

The only good black snake is the one that is missing its head. They either eat eggs or they are poisonous. Just sayin....