1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thats no longer a stick edger. Lol its my bed edger. I took the cover off. Now i cant find it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. WillsLandscape

WillsLandscape LawnSite Member

haha well it's not the first beat to hell Echo I've seen without an air filter. I think they are the best brand of equipment in my opinion

One time the threads on the knob that hold the cover on stripped (on a SRM-3100) and I remember using duct tape and yellow string to keep the cover/air filter on...it was one of the most ghetto things I've ever done to any machine
  3. KrayzKajun

Did a lil more bushhogging for the railroad this evening. I promise im taking tomorrow off.

Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man that's great that you and your brother works well together. I just hired another worker. Now I have a 3 man crew and steady building new clients as well!!
  5. biscuit141

biscuit141 LawnSite Member

Hey Krazy, I know you got the Ford, but was just curious if that Chevy 2500 checked out or what the issues were with it. I may have missed that post if you already mentioned it, sorry.
  6. KrayzKajun

What a week so far. Havent had a call for grass cutting or landscaping in over 3weeks. Landed a huge drainage install. Looked at a job yesterday to clear 300' of fence line of all trees and brush for a large commercial property. Submitted my price to trim 43 live oaks in a park in the city i live in. Also have 2ore tree removals to look at. 4x house demolition bids to finish. Thank you GOD.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Tyler259

Tyler259 Banned

Do you have weekly maintenance accounts? What's proven to be your favorite and most profitable service, since you offer quite a bit.

Great thread btw, and hope you have continued success.
  8. sealcutter

sealcutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

Glad to hear your brother is working for you, now you can run your business. I spend a good 18+ hrs a week on just bidding work.
  9. zacher

zacher LawnSite Member

First thread subscribed to! Been coming back everyday since page one anyways! Good job Krayz looks like a good ole down south boy that started from nothing and built his own empire!

At 22 years old, have had my company name running for right around 6 years but after selling all equipment and accounts twice and just now getting back at it after a year off. Im gonna stick with it this time. Lots to learn and this thread keeps me coming back wanting more! Just seeing it grow since the thread started is sweet...hopes to be like this one day.

Keep up the work man. You got something you can be proud of there. Thats for sure.
  10. KrayzKajun

Well starting monday we take over cutting an aprtment complex that is right accross from my shop for $750/cut. Woohoo.
    Posted via Mobile Device