1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Job #2
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

You could barely see the 4 wheeler in that grass! But it looks a lot better.

3. KrayzKajun

Started using the F250 to pull my lawn trailer today.
    [​IMG]

Rain caught up to us
    [​IMG]

4. KrayzKajun

Not having a good morning. Tractor is the shop, welds broke on the bracket on the pass side that keep the bushhog centered.

Now our F250 decided to die on us while pulling the enclosed trailer. Managed to coast into a parking lot. Waiting on a tow truck and my wife to bring me to my shop to get my dually. Ughhh all before 9am.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What's wrong with the ford?

6. KrayzKajun

F250 is fixed now. Had a ground wire for the battery come loose. Plus tractor is ready to be picked up from the shop. Looks like ill be working this week.

7. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

There will be good days and bad days, as long as the good days outnumber the bad days, you are golden! :)

8. KrayzKajun

Box truck I'm looking at adding to my fleet. It's getting old pulling a trailer a trailer on a mowing route. Plus it would cut down wear/tear on my dually. Also puts 4less tires on the road.
    [​IMG]

9. KrayzKajun

My motivation to get up at 5:30am on a Sat to go bushhogging. Daddy's Lil hunting buddy in his camo.
    [​IMG]

10. norsky

norsky LawnSite Member
    from MN

Kids make it all worth while.......enjoy them as much as you can. Having a box truck adds another engine to keep up, higher license tabs and higher insurance. you can unhook the trailer and use your truck for other things. a box truck has alot of pluses and would be nice.