1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Been a good week. Working on two proposals for complete tear out and new landscaping on two commercial properties. Been working on a new direction for my company going after more industrial/commercial work. Have a meeting Monday about taking on a contract maintaining 72 properties for a development company.

2. KrayzKajun

Got my front yard cleaned up before the rain came. Wife is happy, house doesn't look abandoned anymore lol.
    [​IMG]

3. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

You got a pretty nice looking house, you should be proud.

4. KrayzKajun

Rain finally stopped and I was able to finish up my front yard. Put a new flag up. Bought the lumber today to replace the chain link fence in front with wood.
    Now my house looks like a landscaper lives there.
    [​IMG]

5. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

How are you handling clippings from your walker? We've been dumping our navigator on the trailer but its a pain to clean out at the end of the week.

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey Krayz, how did you make out with the meeting for the 72 properties?

7. KrayzKajun

We start half of the properties this week and were assigned 7 debris cleanups also.
    All together it will be around 125properties on a 3week cutting schedule.

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

So when you say 3 week cutting schedule, do you mean cut them every 3rd week?

9. KrayzKajun

Yep. These are all high grass violations. I actually enjoy doing this stuff. Looking to pick up two used turf tigers pretty soon. Plus we will be taking on most of the bushhogging work also.

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Good deal, I'm in need of another helper now. I just got rid of 1 guy today. I need someone who's dependable and wants to work.