One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

We have put 10k miles on it. Motor now has over 300k miles on it. Runs good but the body/suspension is starting to nickel/dime us. Just last week had to replace rotors, brakes, front bearings. I let my brother take the truck home , so I prefer to get him something more reliable.

2. GVL LLC

GVL LLC LawnSite Member

thats the one thing I hate on my 02 7.3, I have to replace pads and calipers once a year.

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

How many miles does that Chevy have on it

4. KrayzKajun

Chevy only had 150k. It has the 6.0 in it. Will make a much better towing rig for my lawn trailers, and still be able to pull my gooseneck with the tractor or Skidsteer.

5. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Krazy I always thought the 1500hd have 3/4 suspension but only the 5.3 in them. May want to double check make sure your not getting the run around.

6. KrayzKajun

Truck was at my shop yesterday, had the 6.0 in it.

7. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Probably not legally. They're nothing special they just have 3/4 ton axles

8. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

It's the same truck as a 2500 non HD. 6.0/4L80E, 9.25 front end, 9.5 semi float rear end, 3.73 gears, 8600lb gvwr.

It won't pull or handle the trailer like the Dodge Dually will but it will be fine for local stuff. Won't win any races and you might need some air bags for the rear but it'll be fine.

9. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I trust you just thought I'd throw you a heads up. Good looking truck. I had a 6.0 that ran to 225xxx when I sold it

10. KrayzKajun

Finished up fence job. Landed two more fence jobs from two neighbors. (Gunna schedule them for November).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]