One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Well traded the f250 today for this 01' 1500hd(8600gvw). Has 6.0 gas engine, all power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Already putting gas in her. Looks really clean though. Whats the plan on lettering?

3. KrayzKajun

I may go a simple graphics route on the dually and have the Chevy match. Or depending on how the rest of the year goes, wrap them both.

4. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Hey Krazy, have you heard of the auction site Purple Wave? You might look on there if you are looking for new equipment. A friend of mine just told me about the site and there is a t300 bobcat on there that reminded me of your need for a bigger skid.

5. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

New truck looks great also, throw some helper springs on there, or airbags and that would be a great hauler!

6. KrayzKajun

7. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck - we have a gmc 2500 non hd with the same drivetrain and it hauls beautifully. Feels pretty utilitarian from the drivers seat compared to the dodges but the way they hang the rear end on the leafs coupled with the gm ifs makes it feel better towing than the dodges do empty. Keep an eye on the brake lines and fuel pump though. 6.9 mpg here with a dump insert and 20ft enclosed trailer.

8. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I think you're better off with the Chevy. I believe you can pop that trim off with no holes

9. KrayzKajun

The rear flares are in the back seat. Need new double stuck tape.

10. KrayzKajun

Tis the season for bidding. Submitted a bid for spring/fall cleanups & weekly bed maintenance at the Highschool we did the landscaping for last year. They wanted the landscaping in the budget, so it had to go out to bid. Well got the call today, they decided to go with us since we installed the landscaping. Woohoo