One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea they nice!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Hangers look like a quality product. Very nice. ….but….. I cannot stand STOCK photos. I would refuse to use them in any marketing material or website. Why stock photos? Customers want to see YOUR work and you should be highlighting what YOU do.

3. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Those hangers look awesome. I would have to concur with PerfectEarth however. I have seen you turn out some great work Krazy, in my opinion it would behoove you to consider using your own photos in the future. Throw the Walker in front of some of those awesome installs you have done and Voila! Can't wait to see how the truck and trailer come out though...

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man.

Definitly going to use my own work next time. I got a Nikon T3 rebel for Christmas so I can take good pics this year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Door hangers look great. Followed your threads for a while, I agree your work will look great in high gloss!
    Good luck with them.

6. sepm

sepm LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Looks good! just went on your website imo I think you should invest in someone to create a really great custom site. that is what shows someone's professionalism in todays world

7. Regal Landscapes

Regal Landscapes LawnSite Member

How long did it take for the doorhangers and postcards to be designed and shipped?

They look great by the way.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Right at two weeks for everything. Awesome service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

Well my postcards came in yesterday. So now I'm ready to kick off out spring marketing in our new service area.

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like you and the wife are going to be busy for a while bundling those up. Might as well have some more kids to add to the work force LOL.