One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Did you ever get a Box Truck?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Companies will be kept seperate.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Bush hogging goes right along with mowing in my opinion.i suggest doing 1 of 2 things.
    1. Remain an independent conractor for outdoor maintence and irrigation. Take any and jobs that come your way-jack of all trades. You'll see good profit margins and lower overhead

2. Focus strictly on mowing and install. Develope a route of several hundred clients and build a company with systems and procedures thus allowing you to remove yourself from everyday in field operations.

Also I would stick with bush hogging-you just bought that new tractor.

Howard are things with the new company? Secures any contracts? Had any flooding lately?

4. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Do you have pretty good results with your door hangers? I haven't done any for a while but am making some more to do for this year as well. Good luck to you!

5. ETLC

ETLC LawnSite Member

Hope 2014 is a great year for you KrayzKajun. Looking forward on your this thread during the year and also looking forward to see the postcards and door hangers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KrayzKajun

Should have my proofs for the new postcards and door hangers by Monday.

Cleaned up my shop a Lil today and put my enclosed trailer in, so I can remove the old graphics 2morrow. One of my goals for 2014 is to become organized.
    In the last pic i still have another 40' + of shop space behind me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck this year. I posted in your 2013, again you do good work keep it up.

8. KrayzKajun

2014 is looking promising. We have been asked to submit proposals for two HOAs in our new service area.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Good luck Krazy for 2014. I'm 100% behind you and I'm also in the process of getting more postcard and business made exactly like my box truck.

My goal is also targeting big dollar neighborhoods as well. And all of my new customers will be on monthly payments with the option the pay online or credit card at the end of month. Also hoping to add another truck on the road.

GOOD LUCK :drinkup:

10. KrayzKajun

I'm thinking of having my wrap on my trailer and graphics on my truck match my postcards.
    Posted via Mobile Device