One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I agree. Why spend all the time and money fixing up that trailer and then not use it?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The box tuck is just an idea. Working on a few large contracts which will require a mower purchase. Looking to pick up 2x 60" or 72" ztr for wide open areas. Preferably exmarks to keep my fleet all one color. Except for my walker.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

4. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Everything looks good! How many lawn accounts are you up to this season. Do you do mostly commercial or resedential.

5. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

subscribing again

6. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

Saw this on Cajun Swap shop on facebook and thought of you.
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

New maintenance account we picked up. Still have to re mulch the beds,remove three sago palms and sod over where the palms were.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Proof for y'all that I do have lawn equipment in my trailer. Lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Well spring is finally starting to kick off. With all the rain and warm weather the weeds are growing like crazy and lawns are starting to green up.

Plan to send out another batch of postcards sometime this week and hit up another few communities with door hangers.

I do have about 6 landscape estimates to put together today. Should find out Tuesday if we landed a large HOA contract. Would be a nice boost in business. It's a $60k contract and i would then market that community hard since there are 900 houses in that one subdivision.

Ill try to post some more pics this week. Also looking for a new shop to lease with more yard space. Would like room to keep bulk topsoil, sand, pine straw & mulch on hand.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Everything's looking great man, good luck on securing those contracts.

10. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

No racks or shelving in the trailer? That would drive me nuts having to move that stuff out of the way to unload/load mowers all day....:dizzy: