One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Water usually doesn't help. Goo gone will but it's expensive.

There is another product I just can't remember it at the moment. I used to detail cars professionally
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

I tried everything and then grabbed the can of lacquer thinner. It will eat through the clear coat if you use too much. I used too much lol, ended up buffing all the doors. But other then that it worked good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I used to use a product called sticker shock to get vinyl off but it wasn't that bad.

4. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

It looks to me you ARE over extended... But good luck on all of it...

5. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

Just put a simple door decal on your truck. And repainting trailer black with no wrap or decals.

You need to try the KISS method for a while....... Keep It Simple Stupid.

My fafter has been in the landscape construction Buisness for 37 years and has never advertised or wrapped anything. It's all by word of mouth from costomers. Grossing around 1 mill a year.

All I'm saying is I think your over thinking everything. Keep your trucks and trailers clean and presentable. The average person could care less about a wrap or decals on trucks and equipment.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Got my proofs for my postcards and door hangers. Only change being made is changing the website to KajunLandscaping.com

Bob @ Plan it graphics did an amazing job.

Postcards:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DoorHanger:
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Your company image is everything these days. If he has no desire to expand Thats fine. But some people do.

People do care about advertisements and such. Word of mouth is great if you want to stay small and hardly grow
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Totally disagree I believe times have changed and people don't even use Phone books. His wrap will define his business and people will remember the name when searching the web. I personally look at every wrapped vehicle the passes. It's just eye catching no matter if its a local strip club van or a taco vending truck it's visible. To each his own but I believe Jacob has his mind moving the biz in the right direction.

9. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey Krayz, how do you set up your monthly customers?
    How many weeks do you set them at? I use 42 weeks.
    Do you do a start-up fee for the ones that never been edge for a while or there yards are bad? You can P.M. if you like.

Your postcards and door hangers looks nice!

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Price rules everything along with quality job and being reliable. People aren't looking at your wrap they are texting. Simple mailers are being widely used by mid size company for residential. Same company pounds my zip monthly