One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

I have always liked the look of those tires on ztr's. Do you have to be more careful when making turns?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

No clue. I will find out 2morrow. Have a commercial to go cut, so I can stay on schedule.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Sweet, post pics if you can.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

Few pics from a job last week. We picked up a 24acre accnt. Used to be a subdivision. We bushhogged the whole thing. Going out Monday to trim and spray around utilities, drains and fire hydrants. They want us to clean up around all the trees on the property and remove any dead trees, debris.

I rented another tractor to speed up the initial cut. My brother got a wet a$$.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work on the mowing job

just curious instead of getting rid of lawns why dont you have your brother do em if your working at the FD maybe do the billing in downtime at the station?

6. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I would flip those AGs around on that Lazer... You'll see a LOT less tear out. Check out how the DC's are.

7. KrayzKajun

[​IMG]

Cut one of my commercials this morning. The ground was a Lil wet, but had no issues with the new tires.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Cut&Ice

Cut&Ice LawnSite Member

Holy Crap! I cant keep up with up with you! How do you keep up with you??

9. Kurt6845

Kurt6845 LawnSite Member

Krazy,

I know I'm way late on your CTL conversation earlier in the year, but did you get one yet? I just wound up getting into the Kubota SVL 90 and love it. we're are trying to move a little into the land clearing market as well over here in Pensacola, trying to drum up some more work, mostly for the winter months when mowing cuts way back. I love the machine and personnally, it's well worth the extra cash for the 90 vs the 75. The big difference is that the 75 does not have high flow hydraulics, which is really what you want for one of those really pricey mulch heads(needless to say, that's a future purchase, I went with a ground shark for now).

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

What happened to the wheels there? Any interest in trading stock bumpers for some ranch hand bumpers? Front and rears? Pm me if so.