One Krayzee Kajun Ent. Landscape Contractors 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 31, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Perfect Earth. It was actually really hard to admit to myself that I was over extending myself. I look back over the years and realize that if in would have focused on the lawn/landscape maintenance & small installs I wouldn't be typing this right now. I would prolly be out hunting while someone else would be working on spring bids for my company. I'm going back to what I'm truly good at and enjoy. I actually love grass cutting, seeing a fresh cut yard or a freshly mulched landscape with nicely trimmed plants.

That's my focus now. To build a route and reputation in our new area so that I will be able to sit back and enjoy the scenery and fruits of my labor.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I've used both Bob & Got Print. Bob's quality is great however prices are sky high compared to Got Print.

Where did you learn of him doing that?

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I've heard from several people more than once. Got print has great prices for Resellers.

Its really hard to beat their prices. I order rack cards from then 5k at a time. I'll be ordering 20k post cards in February
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

I never realized it would be so hard to type the above statement.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I'm with you. I'll be starting a thread soon. Plan is to get a truck going full time and remove myself from the field this year. I want the mowing route for cash flow

I'm going after a lot of bush hogging this year
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't know they used got print too. Makes sense though, offset printing equipment cant be cheap...

I just ordered 5000 6.5x8 eddm postcards full color both sides for just over $.04 each and 5k business cards for $.01 each from gotprint. I designed them my self while at the moose lodge drinking beer and smoking a cigar.

7. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Sign of maturity Krazy. I too, like Perfect Earth, liked following your threads. Don't know why, I just do. Thought you had a lot of enthusiasm but sounded like you needed it tempered with a little direction. Not a criticism, just an observation. Sounds like you have the direction now. Hope you have a great year and I look forward to continue reading about your progress. :drinkup:

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Krayz, I got a question for you. Let's say you have an opportunity to bid on about 45 open lot in a high dollar subdivision. Lot size is about 130 x 180 or so give or take. How much would you bid per lot?

Lot already in good shape!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

You talking about Ashton Plantation? The lots will prolly go for less than $12/lot.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

How you guess? I was thinking around $15-20 per lot. So I guess I'm to high.
    Posted via Mobile Device