1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

One of my best workers almost got killed today Whew!

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Colaguy, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Colaguy

Colaguy LawnSite Senior Member

I suffer from SPAC (Smart phone anxiety complex). Lay my phone down somewhere & forget it. Get inside and hey, wheres my phone??? Panic abounds until I (whew) find it. It never leaves my pocket when shopping or at jobsite but I tend to leave it laying around at my house a lot.:nono:
  2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I have an otterbox and a uag for the note
  3. keeping going

keeping going LawnSite Member

Like Greg78 I got the note2 ( this phone is massive) as a business phone and it's battery life is awesome ( really helps the day pass using the tune in radio app) I use it with the LG 730 tone Bluetooth headset about which I cannot say enough good things ( seamless transition from music to fielding calls and back again whilst being completely hands free) I find this set up works best for me in a work setting with the note 2 in a holster on my belt - although I still back up all calendars , emails ,notes and customer contacts to my personal iphone