one of my hobbies

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by git er done landscaping, Jul 15, 2005.

1. git er done landscaping

git er done landscaping LawnSite Member

2. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

All I can tell is that its a tractor.

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

how about this....although yours is a bit older....mine is only 42 years old....still cuts grass too...pretty good I might add....

4. git er done landscaping

nice wheel horse marc! one of these days im going to get an 854. anyway thats a 1958 bolens ride a matic. it was the cadillac of garden tractors in its day as it came with all sorts of attachments i will list them all later if anyone would like. i just got this and its been sitting for quite awhile but its getting ready for a complete resto. i have a large county fair coming in august and im going to get it running and pull it just the way it looks now.(other than new tires belts etc..) hope you like. :)

5. MarcSmith

I need to pull my engine and chekc the vales and what not. it been running rough, of course I can never get the fuel tank to stop seeping fuel, but its got a soul and lot of character....

1963 wheel horse, 48" blade, 36" gear driven deck 7hp Kohler, Oh and leaky fuel tank....

6. git er done landscaping

marc. i belong to a forum. www.mytractorforum.com theres a few wh guys there that might be able to help you with parts and info. gotta love the oldies! :)

7. MarcSmith

I'll have to take a look. Ive been on several wheel horse email repeaters and have had no luck with the tank. I don't mind that it seeps, I never have to wory about stale gas...

8. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

in your git er done, it should be git r done.