one of my toys for sale

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by bigw, Jan 1, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

need to get some more equipment so it has to go :cry:

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

2. lawnscapesLLC

lawnscapesLLC LawnSite Member

is that a mustang seat on it? how comfortable is it? I'm in the market for a new seat for my sporty

3. bigw

the seat is very comfortable and yes im 90% sure its a mustang seat.

4. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

How Much what year give details:weightlifter:

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

mid 90's

wayne

6. playersc

playersc LawnSite Member

That is equiptment.

7. bigw

Well first of all it is a 1996 1200 XL sporster but everything has been customized from the front wheel to the back wheel,any and everything that can be chromed is,has 17k original miles,big spoke front wheel,solid chrome rear wheel. engine is completely chromed including the heads.Has a mustang seat,progressive suspension,screaming eagle exhaust, a $1,700 paint job which consist of "CADDILAC WHITE DIAMOND" GOLD MINI FLAKE FLAMES AND CANDY BLUE TIPS ALL UNDER 3 COATS OF CLEAR. which was painted by a guy who had many paint jobs in "easy rider" magazine.The bike is 100% top quality and never and i mean NEVER has seen a drop of rain or a complete night outside,i not only garage it but i also cover it in the garage.This bike won the lehigh valley bike night contest in the sportster division 2 years ago out of 23 bikes and i have the trophy for it.It has a fat bob gas tank,buck horn handle bars,a tach and speedo which are also chrome....put it this way if you bought my bike you wouldnt know what to buy for it because its all their.never leaks oil and runs top notch,see what you guys dont know is that i also built and raced my own race cars for years,i just sold my 10 secound mustang to a guy in alberqurqie new mexico. Believe it or not he bought it just by seeing it on line and pics,sent me a check for 10k and then a tractor trailer to pick it up..lol. Anyway i was listing the bike on craigslist for $8,500 but i will sell it right now to the first person that comes up with $6,500 and trust me i have over 6,000 just in aftermarket stuff on it so its a steal if you know anything about harleys.Sure you could go buy a new one for 8-9 but it will come with cast wheels no chrome,a single speedo no tach,a little seat,stock exhaust and look like a toy compared to this.you would have to buy a new one and then pump another 8-10k into it to get it to this point.well if anyone is seriously interested ill be here.

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

My aunts stock 2007 HArley sportster 1200 limited loks better imo.

9. bigw

IF your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle...so who cares???

10. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice bike. I hope the equipment is worth it.