One of my work trucks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SPF Landscape Inc, Jan 29, 2009.

1. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Hey are you just starting out man?? I noticed that you had sooo much equipment and just thought you might be starting out...why would someone ask if you were starting out when its obvious you have a nice biz going. Everything looks good, love your trucks!

2. SPF Landscape Inc

SPF Landscape Inc LawnSite Member

Yeah I do pull the skid loader with the dually when there is no salt on the roads. I store the dually and the dump truck through the winter.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

NICE Fleet!

dump truck looks great

everything is super clean

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Ill ask again..

5. SPF Landscape Inc

None of my trucks have given me any major problems....just normal wear and tear...brakes,tires, fluid changes, ect.

6. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

I like the all white fleet! If you don't mind me asking..how much was the lettering on the dump truck? I want to do something similar on mine.

7. SPF Landscape Inc

I got all three of my trucks lettered up for $500.

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What is the reasoning behind this? The 250 will handle that skid just fine? Whats that weigh? 7,000lbs?

9. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey another Wisconsin bubba!

First off nice trucks. I really like that 550. I got to ask about the loader, I sat in a Deere 332 down at the Conex show. I like the specs on it, Its superior to the New Holland LS190, Bobcat, and CAT. But it felt really tiny and little cramped inside, Also the Door on it had to go (Great idea but hit my head on it trying to close it). Out of all of them I thought the New Holland was more roomy. But my question is the Deere 250 a good machine for you? Any specs on it? Looking to purchase a loader in fall.

Did you last year service or had a job down in Hartland? I swear I've seen your F250 last year when I was working for Bill's Lawn and Landscaping Co. at River Reserve subdivision off Maple and North Shore.

If your looking for Employee's in the future let me know I'm going to MATC in Meqoun and I'm a Hort Club member. I can talk to them about posting jobs on their job board for yah if you want. I know of a few guys looking to move out of West Bend area.

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very Nice Trucks!