One Stop Shopping?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottb, May 30, 2002.

1. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

How many of you employ one stop shopping another words all of your mowing equipment came from the same shop. Or do you shop around for the best price. Another words did your trimmers come from another shop. I myself am in favor of one stop as it saves me time.

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

For the past 8 years I have purchased every new peice of equipment from one dealer. There service is unmatched and they will bend over backwards for you.

3. We used to do one stop shopping local here about 6 miles from us until the the dealer sold out to a new guy.
    We had been doing business with the same dealer since 1996 and when the new guy took over we didnt like him personaly ,and his new business methods so we took our business where they seem like they wanted it.
    S o now with two new mowers we bought this spring we have a new dealer and probably will be doing one stop shopping with him now.
    He so far is first class guy.

4. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We use to shop at just one but he sells everything at sticker price and he doesn't carry hustler mowers so this year we started shopping at another dealer (hustler). We now use both of them (the old dealer because he is closer and the new one because he is willing to deal and he seems to want my buisiness more than the older one)