one time hack it down from today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by corey4671, Sep 16, 2008.

1. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

got a call to give a bid on this one time hack it down...took me about an hour and it was around the block from one of my fulltimes. First picture is the before...second picture is the after from the other side of the yard.

trevor before.jpg

2. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Not bad work for a "bush hoggin"
    You can't get them on contract?
  3. mississippiturf

mississippiturf LawnSite Senior Member

Great job. Great testament to professionalism.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks great
  5. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm working on it. GUy has bought the house and doesn't live there yet. He just wants to keep it down so he doesn't get fined by the sity. I'd LOVE to have simply for the fact it is close to some other jobs I have, it's realatively easy to mow and it's in an area I'd like to expand into. I might snag it yet!
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work, that does look like a nice nieghborhood to expand in
  7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

How does someone in a respectable looking neighborhood get away with letting the grass get that long?
  8. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

i give it an A+
  9. Blunt

Blunt LawnSite Member

I'm lucky where I live the inbreds haven't been able to erode private property rights to the point where they can control lawn mowing. Still I'm sure that once there kids get older and move out so they don't have anyone to molest they will be passing more ordinances.
  10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That doesn't look like it was that bad at all. I've cut grass longer. I thought you were going to post pics of a mess with the "hack it down" comment. That looks like any other mowing job to me. It cleaned up nice though. Good luck landing the property as a account.

Nice mower by the way. I was at my buddies place yesterday riding wheelies on his! :D