One-upping Fimco-Meister

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mad Estonian, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

I just got myself the latest in ocular plant-stress detection, for a fraction of the price FM paid. The real kicker with these babies is they also have a built-in device that boosts your olfactory senses, thus enabling the wearer to actually SMELL highly stressed plants and turf. AND there's even a patented bristle system that is TOUCH-SENSITIVE to plant stress! I tell you, this is one amazing product, I'm hoping to acquire the local distribution rights. http://www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=241

2. I ain't falling for that.

3. By the way you smarty pants. Those glasses are a great ice breaker with hot women.

4. Okay I looked. Very funny.

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

LOL... I can see where there would be tremendous advantages to this system over the one FM uses. :laugh:

I also believe that these will work well for the sexual satisfaction of your wife/girlfriend/significant other... especially if you upgrade to the vibrating eyebrows model. :)

6. Henry so ably demonstrates the usefulness of the flora stress detection glasses while checking for permanent wilting point readings.

DSC00172.JPG

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Nice shades. What make is the yellow gizmo?

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

RP-I'm sorry but i have to ask is this really worth the investment?

and what exactlly is going on buddy??????

signed,

Clueless in NEW ENGLAND(where all the cool toys come late)

9. If ya can't laugh you're in the wrong business.

10. It's a Lincoln. Ordered it through Forestry Supplies. Recommended by none other than our own ML.