1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

one wall finished

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by landscapingpoolguy, May 19, 2004.

1. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys heres a wall for ya did this one in 3 days, plus filled the property with 30 yards fill/topsoil to grade it out.

mvc-090s.jpg

2. landscapingpoolguy

Here is another shot of the wall. Its 6 x 50 with anchor straight faced keystone and yes there is geo grid in there.

Chuck

mvc-091s.jpg

3. landscapingpoolguy

Here is one more from the top, sorry i dont have any befores butthis place was a disaster....working on a side wall and steps next will postem when were done.

Chuck

mvc-089s.jpg

4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

looks good man. I am doing the same size wall but in ties. Unfortunately the customer couldn't afford stone. ;)

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice job man, glad to see your switch to full landscape is keeping you busy. Wall looks really good.

Jeff

6. landscapingpoolguy

thanks guys,

Ill get some more pics up soon from the rest of the work we did on this job. Still gott cap this wall.

Chuck

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i was gonna say.....looks great but wheres the caps lol? great pics.....good job.

8. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Very nice work!!

9. landscapingpoolguy

Here are some more pictures of the wall and step work on the side of the house.

mvc-001s.jpg

10. landscapingpoolguy

Here is another shot. My helper loves to takes pictures of me from behind:eek:

mvc-002s.jpg