One week down many more to go....

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Apr 7, 2006.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

First week of mowing is done. We did about 75 percent of the properties this week. Next week we will be doing 100 percent of them. Only about 34 more weeks before the mowers get put away. :waving: Then it will be time to :drinkup: Hope all of you have a good year.

JP

2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Hope you have a good one too man. Next week will be our 1st week mowing, and just like you I plan to do 75% of our customers, and 100% the following wk. I saw a few guys running around with the Lazers this wk, most will start this wk, as the 2nd wk of April is usually fair game in the North east.

3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I started mowing in SW PA on Wednesday. About half of the customers were covered on Wed, Thur, Fri and today. These lawns was ready, but next week, I expect to cover all of them. Some rain the past two days, and now temps in the 60s will make it grow!

4. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be out cutting this coming week too. I don't think I'll be hitting all the customers. It's still a little early to cut everybody here in the great state of New Taxation.