Online Advertising

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Icemanku, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Icemanku

Icemanku LawnSite Member

I'm registering my lawn company on google and other search engines. Any other pointers as the where I can put my business and what I should also take a look at?

2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

craigslist.com - free advertising

you get some scrub customers replying, but if you can weed them out to get to the good ones it's worth it

3. Elite LawnCare

Elite LawnCare LawnSite Member

I would use your local resorces like a "penny saver" or "shopping guide". Our Shopping Guide delivers to about 8 towns in two different countys proabably about a 10mile radious to about 11,000 people. I pay about 25.00 a week plus a 10% discount for being a consistant customer

4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Don't waste you time with internet advertising unless you live in a very large city over a million or more. Smaller communities internet advertising is a waste of time if you did manage to get calls it would be from all over the place, your better off with Yellow pages, newspaper, door hangers and so on. Internet advertising works in larger communities but Standard advertising works much better in smaller communities.