Online Bill Paying

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by PerfiCut L&L, Jan 21, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

I want to offer my customer the ability to pay their bill online. Just dont know how to go about it.

Initially I wanted to offer our customers the ability to view current and past bills online, as well as make a payment. But ive come to find out doing this is a little trickier than I thought.

Can anyone offer some suggestion or point me in the right direction.?

2. apblue

apblue LawnSite Member

Unless you want to hire someone to set it up for you I would try using Paypal or a lot of hosting companys offer ecommerce solutions so you could check with them also

3. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

do paypal pay by cred card they have the links for you right on paypal it will send the money into your paypal account and then you can transfer it for free to your checking account.

4. Search Engine Guide

Search Engine Guide Banned

We use a service from a company called 2ndsite that allows you to bill customers online. You can set up online invoices for one time payments, recurring payments, etc. It allows you to accept payments via PayPal, 2checkout, Authorize.net, and a number of other credit card gateways.

Invoices can also be printed and paid by check. It's easy for customers to log in and check their current and past invoices.

The service also includes customer support tickets, employee timesheets, document sharing and contact management. I haven't used those parts of the service, just the invoicing.

Just having the ability to set up recurring invoices so I don't have to manually create them each month is worth it alone to me.

Oh, and you can have up to 10 customers for free so you can test it out.

I don't think posting a url is appropriate for the forum but you'll easily find the service by searching Google for their name.

Another option is by having a QuickBooks online account. That is the online version of QuickBooks that allows you to automate billing as well. But, I don't know if QuickBooks allows you to accept PayPal payments.